Eight Home Improvements Buyers Love
If you are thinking of remodeling or renovating your home, you should consider the eight home improvement projects Buyers are looking for when they are searching for their next new home.
According to the National Association of Realtors and National Association of the Remodeling Industry, the following interior and exterior home improvements rank among the highest in satisfaction to potential home Buyers.
The Top Four Interior Projects are:
1. Complete Kitchen Renovations at 95% and Kitchen Upgrades at 85%
2. Add a new Bathroom at 85% and Bathroom Renovations at 70%
3. Closet Renovation at 72%
4. Basement Conversion to Living Area at 85%
The Top Four Exterior Projects are:
1. Install a new Steel or Fiberglass Front Door at 79%
2. Install a new Garage Door at 66%
3. Replace the Roof at 65%
4. Install new Vinyl or Wood Windows at 64%
Whether you are looking to take on a project to increase the value of your home at resale or for the satisfaction of updating it for comfort and livability, investing in your home is worth the time and effort in the long run.